We are dedicated to your privacy.
This policy applies only to The Business Credit Pros Corporation and to web sites operated by or on behalf of us. It does not apply to web sites that are owned by third parties, including web sites that link to www.CreditAgenda.com or that are linked from this web site (including web sites of lenders and others that have business relationships with The Business Credit Pros Corporation to provide loans and other consumer credit products and services to you). The Business Credit Pros Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of those third party web sites, which may differ from ours in significant ways. The Business Credit Pros Corporation. consistently researches its affiliates to ensure legitimate companies, products, services and referrals, however; we still encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those web sites and the companies that operate them.
Among its operations, The Business Credit Pros Corporation functions as a consumer credit intermediary and a referral service linking consumers with various companies and consumer credit products and services. If you are applying for any of those products or services, we may collect the personal information you provide us to enroll you as a customer or to complete a transaction. In these circumstances, however, our principal role is to facilitate a relationship in which you provide your information directly to a third party; for instance, to apply for extension of credit, or to purchase a credit report or other credit-related products or services rather than to us.
We collect information as a consumer credit intermediary to enable us to:
- Transmit the information to a third-party lender or service provider (subscribers) who process or provide applications for the product or service you request.
- Communicate with you about your applications for products or services.
- Confirm the acceptance and status of your request by e-mail.
- Respond to your inquiries about the status and/or destination of your applications.
- Identify the referring web site if you link to us from another web site.
- Delete fictitious data from our systems, based on a customer identifier such as an email address.
- Handle accounting issues between us and our subscribers and affiliates, using a customer identifier such as a home telephone number or e-mail address, if the subscriber rejects your application.
- Conduct market and demographic analyses on aggregated customer data, which does not identify individual customers.
- Perform system and security monitoring, such as monitoring the IP addresses of incoming traffic to prevent abuse.
The information collected is stored on a secure server and is deleted after six months of inactivity.
When you provide The Business Credit Pros Corporation. with personal information, you do so over 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer technology using a secure encrypted link between the computer you are using and our servers. The Business Credit Pros Corporation safeguards information about you in our possession according to established physical and electronic security procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access. We continually assess new information protection technology and apply the most up to date and secure protection technology available.